This section is for thrill seekers
- Class VI Mountain River white-water rafting on the Upper Gauley River in West Virginia. Each fall, the Army Corps of Engineers opens Summersville Dam for 22 days creating some of the fiercest rapids in the country. Class VI is located in Lansing, W.V. (See events in September and October.)
- Zapata Ranch working ranch vacations in Mosca, Colo. Zapata is a Nature Conservancy preserve.
- Climbing Half Dome at Yosemite National Park in California.
- Bobby Ore Motorsports provides the highest quality driver training to stunt driving professionals, military personnel, law enforcement officers, dignitary protection specialists, and the general public. It has facilities in Camarillo, Calif., and Sebring, Florida.
- ManCation Nation in Parker, Ariz., offers "extreme water sports" (water skiing, wake boarding, etc.), tactical weapons firing, as well as golf and fishing.
- Texas Tornado Boot Camp in Montgomery, Texas, for motorcycle training on dirt tracks.
- Spring Mountain Motor Resort & Country Club in Pahrump, Nevada, about 55 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip. Includes high-performance driving school.
- Bungee jumping
- Mountain biking
Articles of interest:
- Racing Fast ‘n’ Cheap: Racing and High-Performance Driving School Links (Motor Trend)